The 48V MultiPlus-II 3kVA can input up to 140 VAC and up to 120A of current. With its galvanically isolated output and a waveform as clean as AC grid power, the MultiPlus-II provides uninterrupted, high-quality power that keeps your devices running. Whether you’re on-grid or off-grid, it seamlessly transitions to meet your needs. In ESS mode it enables a grid-sellback function.
The 48V MultiPlus-II 3kVA has a 95% efficiency and a mere 11 Watts of idle draw. Built with a PowerAssist feature, this inverter can limit the amount of power the batteries take. It can manage the amount that the batteries are being charged/discharged.
- 50A Feedthrough Current
- 95% efficiency rating
- Remote monitoring capabilities
- Built-in ESS mode, allowing for sell-back capabilities
- VE.Bus Communication Port
- Able to be run in split-phase or 3-phase
- Connect up to 6 units in parallel for enhanced power capacity
- PowerAssist feature to prevent overloads when using limited AC sources
- IP22 Protection
Recommended Cable Size: 6AWG
Inverters purchased through Current Connected come custom programmed for LiFePO4 batteries (US customers only). For any additional config customization please let us know in your order notes.