The Midnite Solar MNHawke’s Bay 90 charge controller has dual-independent PV inputs and can intake up to 585V. This charge controller is great for larger systems as it has a large input voltage. Being the inexpensive version of the Barcelona, the MNHawke’s Bay is great for 48V systems that require a large solar array. The MNHawke’s can have an attachment breaker box, the MNHawke’s Bay Breaker Box, which allows for easy wiring on both the PV and battery sides of things. The MNHawke’s charge controller is compatible with most battery types (See features for a more detailed list).
With Bluetooth capability and an optional external talking display, monitoring the MNHawke’s is easy and simple. Simply set up the display to what voice settings you want and it will tell you what is occurring with the charge controller, from alarms to the current going through.
- Remote Battery Voltage Sense Circuit
- Data logging for 365 days
- Die Cast Aluminum Enclosure
- CANBUS communications
- Two PV Inputs Track Independent
- Optional Plug In Arc Fault And Ground Fault
- 5-Year Warranty Standard
- Compatible with flooded lead-acid, sealed, AGM, Gel, NiFe, Lithium, and virtually any other battery chemistry