The Midnite Solar Barcelona charge controller has dual-independent PV inputs and can operate at a VMP of up to 585V. This charge controller is great for larger systems as it has a large input voltage. When paired with the midnite Rosie, the Barcelona can help power larger loads as well as charge a larger battery bank. The Barcelona can be attached to the BBB (Barcelona Breaker Box), allowing for easy wiring on both the PV and battery sides of things. The Barcelona charge controller is compatible with most battery types (see features for a more detailed list).
With Bluetooth capability and a talking display, monitoring the Barcelona is easy and simple. Simply set up the display to what voice settings you want and it will tell you what is occurring with the charge controller. This allows it to give specifics on alarms and faults that can be occurring in the system.
- Remote Battery Voltage Sense Circuit
- Quiet Fan Cooled. Fans Relatively Easy To Replace
- Die Cast Aluminum Enclosure
- Talking MNGP2 Display
- Two PV Inputs Track Independent
- Optional Plug In Arc Fault And Ground Fault
- 5-Year Warranty Standard
- Compatible with flooded lead-acid, sealed, AGM, Gel, NiFe, Lithium, and virtually any other battery chemistry