The 12V MultiPlus-II 120V inverter/Charger is a reliable system good for setting up either a UPS system or something that needs a PowerAssist feature. The MultiPlus-II can easily pick up heavier loads when the grid fails and ensure a quick transfer time (less than 20 milliseconds). The MultiPlus-II 120V is good for any on-grid and off-grid installations.
The MultiPlus-II series can be easily paired with a GX device to remotely monitor and program. All this needs is to set up the VRM (Victron Remote Monitoring), which allows for monitoring from anywhere as long as there is a wifi. This system is good for off-grid or mobile installations that need constant monitoring.
- 50A single pole transfer switch
- 92% Efficiency rating
- Two outputs – constant on and smart switched
- ESS capable of grid feed-in
- VE.Bus Communication Port
- Unique PowerAssist feature to prevent overloads when using a limited AC source
- Able to be run in split-phase or 3-phase
- Stack up to 6 units for increased capacity
Inverters purchased through Current Connected are updated with the latest firmware (as of order date) and are custom-programmed for LiFePO4 (US customers only). For any additional config customization please let us know in your order notes!