Tigo TS4-A-O – Optimizer/Rapid Shutdown Module
Enhance the efficiency, reliability, and intelligence of your solar system with the Tigo TS4-A-O Optimizer.
Superior Performance and Efficiency
You can design your system using unequal string lengths, mixed orientations, or areas of mismatch. Install in shaded areas with a reduced setback ratio. In addition to optimization, the TS4-A-O enables module level monitoring, and rapid shutdown in compliance with NEC 2014, 2017, 2020.
Rapid shutdown requirements have been enacted for the safety of firefighters and other first responders that access the roof where live solar modules may be operating. The code is specific about reducing the voltage of the array in order to minimize risk for these groups in the event of grid power loss or manual rapid shutdown so the roof can be accessed safely.
Key Features at a Glance:
- Optimizes right out of the box for immediate performance improvements
- Both Shade and age tolerance to maximize the lifetime yield of your solar system
- Remote troubleshooting made easy with the TAP and CCA
- Enjoy peace of mind with a 25-year warranty, providing long-term reliability and support
- Compact dimensions (HxWxD) of 5.4 x 5.5 x 0.9in ensure an efficient use of space
- Operational Temperature Range of -40 to 70°C (-40 to 158°F) for reliable performance in various climates
- Max Current: 15A and Max Power: 700W, providing ample capacity for a wide range of solar modules
- IP68 Rated for superior durability and protection against dust and water ingress