The EG4 Chargeverter
Derived from the EG4 3kW All-in-One Solar Inverter, this 48V battery charger will transform your charging experience.
- Powerful 48V battery charger with a maximum charging current of 100 Amps or over 5000 Watts.
- Adjustable current feature allows you to set the charging rate anywhere between 0 Amps and 100 Amps.
- Capable of charging a 5.12kWh battery in approximately 1 hour, providing lightning-fast charging rates.
- Also plugs into generators, eliminating power quality issues and ensuring consistent charging performance.
- Versatile input capabilities with options for 240VAC or 120V, making it compatible with a wide range of power sources.
You have full control over the charging process thanks to the adjustable current feature that allows you to set the charging rate anywhere between 0 Amps and 100 Amps. This means that as little as one hour can fully charge a 5.12kWh server rack battery!
The EG4 Chargeverter is also compatibile with gas generators. Traditional inverters can be adversely affected by “dirty power,” or an unreliable sine wave output, from budget generators, but the EG4 Chargeverter simply plugs directly into a generator.
Featuring a nominal battery voltage of 48V, the EG4 Chargeverter also has 240VAC or 120V* input capabilities. This allows you to connect the Chargeverter to a wide range of power sources. The EG4 Chargeverter can also be connected to the grid via an EV charger outlet, allowing you to tap into your solar system.
Finally, the EG4 Chargeverter is equipped with a built-in breaker, which provides an extra layer of protection for your valuable equipment.
Important: The Chargeverter can produce heat excess of 55°C/151°F. We recommend mounting on appropriate backing such as cement board, with sufficient clearance around the unit to allow airflow to the unit. Do not block the air vents.
*The 120V configuration requires a cable adapter (not included).