Discover the EG4 18kPV All-In-One Hybrid Solar Inverter – the ultimate power solution for any solar project! This innovative hybrid inverter combines the functionality of a grid-tied and off-grid system together while eliminating the need for charge controllers or transformers to create a convenient, independent, all-purpose powerhouse. It also boasts an extensive list of certifications and compliances, helping it meet typical electrical regulations.
Flexible Power Solutions for Any Application
Utilize solar power directly, battery storage, and grid power simultaneously to power your home, RV, or any other solar project with up to 12,000W of uninterrupted, continuous output. And in case of a power outage, the EG4 18kPV All-In-One Hybrid Inverter can be used as a backup power system without solar.
Advanced Monitoring and User-Friendly Interface
With remote monitoring capabilities, an improved UI, and a sleek design, this inverter is a top-of-the-line solution for your solar power needs. It boasts a user-friendly interface with an LCD display that offers user-configurable and easy-accessible button operation, including battery charging current, AC/Solar charger priority, and acceptable input voltage based on different applications.
- Everything needed to get started
- Simple plug-and-play install and inverter management
- Manages power from energy storage systems, and grid simultaneously
- 120/240V split phase
- Fully outdoor rated (Avoid direct sunlight)
The EG4 18kPV is ETL & cETL certified and complies with national and international standards for safety and reliability when connected to the grid.
- Safety – UL1741SB Rule 21, RSD NEC 2020:690.12, AFCI NEC 2020:690.11 / UL1699B, GFDI NEC 2020:690.41(B), CSA 18.104.22.168, CSA 22.2.330
- Grid connection – IEEE 1547.1:2020;IEEE 1547:2018, Hawaii Rule 14H, California Rule 21 Phase I, II, III
- EMC – FCC Part 15 Class B
- Outdoor Rating – NEMA 4X / IP65
Fully Remote monitoring & firmware upgrades
- Remotely Monitor & View Your System
- View solar yield, battery charging/discharging rate & import consumption
- Displays live energy data, battery charge and discharge limitations, and battery warning or fault.
- View the power curve from each day
- Displays key parameters over a 24-hour period
- Get historical data about your system for analysis and maintenance
- Update firmware remotely anywhere at anytime
Overall, with its easy plug-and-play installation, comprehensive certifications, and efficient management of power from solar, battery, and grid simultaneously, the EG4 18kPV All-In-One Hybrid Inverter is the ultimate solution for any solar power system. Don’t compromise on utility – get the EG4 18kPV All-In-One Hybrid Inverter for uncompromising power and reliability!
There are no reviews yet.