- For any warranty claims, please email us at [email protected] or call us at (725) 699-0100.
- This warranty policy is subject to periodic updates. Please refer to our website for any changes to this policy.
- We stand behind our products, their engineering and quality. If a mistake has been made or defect found, we promise to correct it as efficiently as possible.
- We offer a 1 year warranty on any products not specifically listed in this warranty policy or advertised with an extended warranty. We offer technical support and troubleshooting throughout the duration of the warranty.
- Products that include a manufacturer’s warranty, such as Fortress Power, Aims Power, Sol-Ark, Battleborn and/or Rich Solar will be handled through their respective OEM. Feel free to Contact us first and we connect you with the appropriate companies and ensure your problem is solved. Manufacturer’s warranty exclusions may apply.
- Warranties only apply to the original owner and are non-transferable. We must be able to verify your purchase prior to processing any warranty claims. Please include your original order number in any correspondence.
- Our warranty does not cover items that have been damaged due to negligence, improper installation, acts of God and/or abuse. If you are unsure, you should contact us before installing the product.
- Our warranty does not cover normal wear and tear.1
- Our warranty covers the parts and in some cases shipping only. Under no circumstances will we be liable for labor to make the repairs, replacements, or field-testing.
- Any shipping facilitated by Current Connected, LLC. will be sent via the economical service. If you need expedited service, call us to discuss options and costs.
- We need your cooperation to verify your concerns – this includes sending photos or video of the problem / issue.
1Lithium batteries have finite cycle lives dependent on depth of discharge. Normal wear and tear is identified as all cells in a pack wearing consistently – consistent wear is not covered by warranty. We define inconsistent wear as greater than 5% difference in capacity of any single cell in a pack measured in Ah, when properly utilizing a BMS.
For products that are defective and/or not performing to their specifications, and covered under warranty
- If a product is not performing as promised, please get in contact with us at [email protected] or call us at (725) 699-0100. Our first priority is to troubleshoot the situation, since in most cases we can resolve the issue in place without the hassle and frustration of shipping product back to us that may not be faulty.
- We must issue a return authorization number before any products can be sent back. Shipments recieved without a return authorization number will be refused and returned at the customer’s expense.
- If it is determined that our product is obviously faulty, there are three pathways as listed below.
Pathway 1 – Field Repair
- This is only an option if the product is designed/built as user-servicable/repairable using basic tools (screwdriver, wrench, etc.) and the repair can reasonably be made in the field; if this is not the case, refer to pathway 3.
- We will ship out the repair parts to you at our expense. We will also provide instructions for repair.
- You, or your installer/electrician may repair the product per our instructions and restore it to full operational order, then return to service.
- The parts may or may not need to be returned to CurrentConnected, LLC. for failure analysis. Keep them in as best of a condition as possible so that appropriate failure analysis can take place.
Pathway 2 – Repair Center
- This only applies if you willingly opt out of a field repair – in other words the product could be reasonably field-serviced but you choose not to. If the products wouldn’t normally be field-repairable, refer to pathway 3.
- You will need to ship the product to our repair facility at your expense. You must insure the shipment – we will not be liable for any damages that occur during return shipping. If products arrive damaged, you must file the claim with the shipping provider on your own.
- We will diagnose, repair and fully test the product to ensure full functionality.
- After we get a clean bill of health, we will cover the shipping to send the product back to you
Note: if the product arrives to our facility and is found to be in perfect operating condition, the shipping back to you will be at your expense.
Pathway 3 – Non-serviceable / repairable items
- This is for products that are permanently sealed and can’t be taken apart to be repaired.
- We will issue a return label at our expense to ship the product to our facility
- When the product arrives to our facility, we will test to verify the product is faulty.
- If the product is found to be faulty, we will issue a full replacement and ship at our expense
Note: if the product arrives to our facility and is found to be in normal operating condition, it will be your responsibility to cover both shipping back to you AND the shipping cost incurred in sending the goods to our facility.
- If during the in-field troubleshooting process, we are unable to resolve the problem entirely, we will follow the following process:
- Issue a label with our shipping provider to facilitate the return (no cost to you)
- Bench test the product at our facility with our lab-grade equipment to verify and document the cause of the concern.
- If replaceable parts are found to be damaged, we will replace/repair the components that caused the issue with OEM replacements3.
- After repair, we will re-test the product to ensure full functionality.
- We will then ship the product back to you (no cost to you).
Note: if the product arrives to our facility and is found to be in normal operating condition, it will be your responsibility to pay for both the shipping to Current Connected, LLC. as well as the shipping back to you.
3If OEM replacements are unavailable, you are eligible for a refund, OR a store credit of equal value. This is the only circumstance where a warranty claim will result in a refund.
Raw Cells [CALB, EnerAmp]:
- Subject to all other sections of this warranty, unless specifically modified by this section.
- CALB & EnerAmp Batteries are covered for a 10 year duration only when purchased with an accompanying BMS from CurrentConnected.
- Cells purchased independent of an appropriate BMS are only warrantied for 30 days.
- SOK Batteries are subject to all other sections of this warranty, unless specifically modified by this section.
- SOK Batteries are covered by the manufacturer for 7 years. We cover the extended warranty (non-tranferrable) on 12V and 24V batteries from year 8 to year 10.
- Extended warranty for 12V and 24V batteries is only applicable to orders made directly on the currentconnected.com webstore, all other orders placed on 3rd party websites such as Amazon, eBay, Zoro, etc. and fulfilled by Current Connected will not include the extended warranty, but will still include the standard manufacturers warranty.
- Damage caused from generator starting is specifically excluded from the SOK AND Current Connected Warranty.
Victron Energy 10 Year Warranty:
- Victron equipment is subject to all other sections of this warranty, unless specifically modified by this section.
- Victron equipment is covered by the manufacturer for 5 years. We cover the extended warranty from year 6 to year 10 out of our own pocket.
Uses Not Covered:
- Our batteries are designed as energy storage systems. The batteries on this site are not designed as a power source for electric vehicles, golf carts, submarines, go-karts, or similar vehicles. Use in this application voids this warranty in its entirety.
- Damaged shipments must be reported to Current Connected within 48 hours of delivery. You are responsible for what you sign for – if a product is damaged, then reject the shipment. If the shipping carrier will not allow refusal, then sign your name as “Damaged”, and clearly note any damage with the delivery driver. Do not discard any damaged product or packaging, as it is crucial for filing a damaged package claim. If we don’t have the evidence to file a claim, then we can’t reimburse you for the damages.
The equipment sold by Current Connected, LLC. is designed by the manufacturer to be installed by licensed, trained, and insured electrical installation professionals. We strongly advise the customer to seek the assistance of such a professional to exclusively perform the implementation of any of these products, and we make no warranty of the purchaser’s safety, success of equipment implementation, or compliance with local codes and regulations.
WARNING: When handling batteries and chargers, always use proper precautions, and follow all manufacturer’s instructions. Improper usage, charging, storage and/or alteration of Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable batteries and chargers may result in temporary or permanent damage to batteries, chargers and can result in an explosion causing serious personal injury. Battery cells and chargers are extremely sensitive to charging characteristics and may cause burns and/or explosions. You agree that Current Connected, LLC is not responsible or liable for any damages ( to person and/or property) , injuries or defects alleged to be caused by any of our batteries containing Li-ion (Lithium-ion) and/or LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any chargers. Any mishandling, storage, dismantling, alterations or abuse of our batteries and chargers in any way is not the obligation of Current Connected, LLC. The operator and/or consumer is responsible for reading and interpreting the safety issues assigned to every product description. The operator and/or consumer also assumes the responsibility that all our products are USED AT YOUR OWN RISK. By purchasing and using the batteries and/or chargers you acknowledge that you are familiar with all the hazards, warnings, safety precautions, safety guidelines, laws and regulations associated with the usage, charging, storage, disposal, alteration, dangers, precautions, and risks associated with the batteries and/or chargers you are purchasing.
If you are unfamiliar with the safe usage, warnings, guidelines or do not agree to anything contained in this Current Connected, LLC Warning and/or Current Connected, LLC Disclaimer you should not use any battery and/or charger purchased from this website.
Current Connected, LLC DISCLAIMER
DISCLAIMER: You consent to having a thorough and detailed understanding of batteries and/or chargers and any item found within this site. You also agree that by buying and utilizing this product, you are assenting to take full responsibility, accountability and sole liability for the purchase and use of this item. You agree to release and hold harmless Current Connected, LLC, company shareholders, employees, officers, representatives, agents, attorneys, subsidiaries, and all other affiliates within the companies for any personal injury, misuse, defects or hazards (known or unknown) that may occur due to the use of this product. No claims, representations or warranties, whether expressed or implied, are made by Current Connected, LLC or within this website as to the safety, reliability, durability and performance of any of our company’s products. You acknowledge that Current Connected, LLC is not a manufacturer of any of the products sold on this website. If you are a reseller of any batteries and/or chargers purchased from this site, you agree to hold harmless and indemnify Current Connected, LLC from all damages to person and/or property, claims, lawsuits, attorney fees, arbitration awards, mediation fees, and court costs at the trial and appellate levels. Our products are not tested and/or certified for critical life safety systems including but not limited to life support, CPAP, oxygen concentrator, pacemakers, medical equipment, or similar.