- For any returns, please email us at [email protected] or call us at (725) 258-2700.
Return Policy: For products no longer wanted by the customer, unrelated to a warranty claim. For warranty claims, please refer to our warranty policy
- If you made a mistake on an order, please contact us immediately. We will happily work with you to get the mistake corrected, often without charging a change order fee. If you need help determining what you need to order, feel free to contact us by phone or email.
- Any orders not yet shipped may be canceled and refunded with no fee.
- For any orders canceled after the product has shipped, but before the product has been delivered:
- Your refund will exclude the original cost of shipping, fees caused by the interception of the shipment, and a 10% restocking fee.
- Any product that has been delivered must be return shipped to Current Connected at the cost of the customer. A 10% restocking fee and original shipping charge will not be refunded.
- Products must be returned to Current Connected within 30 days of the delivery date.
- The product must be unused, undamaged, in its original, unopened packaging.
- Products that arrive opened are subject to inspection & additional restocking fees – if product appears to be used, no refund will be issued. Used products may be re-shipped to the customer at the cost of the customer and no refund will be issued.
- Products offered with “Free Shipping” will have the actual cost of the original and return shipping deducted from the refund.
- Custom made products such as battery cables and cut-to-length PV wire are not returnable under any circumstances.
- Critical Life-safety items (e.g. fuses) are non-returnable