This inverter/charger’s two separate AC inputs – one for the grid (priority #1), and one for the generator (priority #2), connect simultaneously, there is no need to reconfigure when different power sources are available. Each AC input is programmable for voltage and frequency. The user determines what the minimum and maximum thresholds are to switch from Grid or Generator to Inverter. The generator start can be initiated by the “Status Relay” contact and can be programmed to activate when the grid is lost.
The EVO battery charger has the option of 3 or 4-stage charging with Equalization (must be manually initiated). The adaptive algorithm is used during Bulk to assess the condition of the battery. Subsequent stages are then based on the condition of the battery rather than pre-set periods for Absorption and Float. Additionally, the charger is programmable – set battery voltage thresholds to initiate charging. And when it comes to the transfer switch there is virtually zero transfer time when switching from Inverter to Grid. Less than 16ms transfer when going from Grid to Inverter. The ONLINE Mode can be used to prioritize Batteries/Inverters over the grid.
- High efficiency
- Can be hard-wired
- Two AC inputs
- Zero Transfer Time from inverter to grid or generator
- Low idle power draw
- Wide operating DC input range: 9.1 – 17 VDC
- UPC – Universal Protection Circuit: low voltage, over-voltage, over temperature, overload and short circuit
- Temperature-controlled cooling fan – reduces energy consumption
- Safety certified to UL & CSA standards, FCC compliant
- Off-grid Housing, RV’s, Boats
- Alternate energy source or backup power