This inverter/charger gives you 1500 watts of modified sine wave ac power. It features a 15 amp, 2-stage battery charger to provide safe and rapid battery charging and an integrated transfer switch. This inverter charger will function by passing the AC power through to the loads while grid power is present, when grid power is lost the inverter will take over and power the load. Once grid power is restored it will power the load, and the charger will recharge the battery.
This inverter charger is a highly effective as a backup for important loads that do not require Pure Sine Wave inverter but must remain functional in a situation where grid power is lost. This inverter acts like an uninterruptible power supply (UPS), but due to the transfer times it should not be used for loads that require instant transfers. (NOTE: transfer time is 2-3 seconds.) Two switches on the front panel allow you to select between inverter mode only, charger mode only, or turn both on to make the unit act as a UPS.
- High efficiency
- Lightweight and compact
- It is a 2 Stage 12 VDC, 15A Battery Charger
- 30amp transfer switch
- Soft Start Surge Protection
- 4 color LED indicators to monitor operational status
- Neutral to Ground Bond Switching Relay for grounding compliance
- It is easy to choose between the charger/inverter, just inverter, or just charger modes with the switch on the front
- Quick Transfer time. Switch from the grid to the inverter in 3 seconds, or from the inverter to the grid in 1 second
- Backup AC power source
- 12V Lead Acid Battery charging
- Boats, Service vehicles, Solar power systems
- RVs, Trucks, and off-grid housing