- For any returns or warranty claims, please email us at [email protected] or call us at (208) 656-2700.
Return Policy: For products no longer wanted by the customer, unrelated to a warranty claim.
- If you made a mistake on an order, please contact us immediately. We will happily work with you to get the mistake corrected, often without charging a change order fee. If you need help determining what you need to order, feel free to contact us by phone or email.
- Any orders not yet shipped may be canceled and refunded less a 6% convenience fee.
- For any orders canceled after the product has shipped, but before the product has been delivered:
- Your refund will exclude the original cost of shipping, fees caused by the interception of the shipment, and a 10% restocking fee.
- Any product that has been delivered must be return shipped to Current Connected at the cost of the customer. A 10% restocking fee and original shipping charge will not be refunded.
- Products must be returned to Current Connected within 30 days of the delivery date.
- The product must be undamaged, in its original, unopened packaging.
- Products that have been opened are subject to testing – if product appears to be used, no refund will be issued. Used products may be re-shipped to the customer at the cost of the customer.
- Products offered with “Free Shipping” will have the actual cost of the original and return shipping deducted from the refund.
Warranty Policy: For products that are defective or not performing to their specifications.
- We stand behind our products, engineering and quality. If we made a mistake, we promise to correct it as cost-effective and promptly as possible. If we missed or forgot something on your shipment, we will ship to you by the fastest means possible. Please note that Lithium Batteries may not be shipped by any method except Ground Transport.
- We offer a 1 year warranty on any products not specifically listed in this warranty policy. We offer technical support and troubleshooting throughout the duration of the warranty.
- Products that include a manufacturer’s warranty, such as Fortress Power, Aims Power, Sol-Ark and/or Victron will be handled through their respective OEM. Contact us and we will get direct the conversation to the appropriate companies and ensure your problem is solved.
- Warranties only apply to original owner and are non-transferrable. We will verify your purchase prior to processing any warranty claims or returns.
- If a product is not performing as promised, please contact us immediately at [email protected] or call us at (208) 656-2700. We will try to troubleshoot the situation to try to resolve the issue without incurring any charges and/or delays from shipping product back to us.
- If it is determined that our product is obviously faulty, we will ship new product to you immediately. Save the new packaging so you can return the faulty/damaged product. We will cover the cost of return shipping. This does not apply to items that have been damaged due to gross negligence, normal wear & tear, improper installation or abuse.
- If we are unsure that a product is faulty, we will cover the cost of return shipping. The product will be tested and if determined to be faulty, we will pay the shipping to send a new item to you. If a product however is not found to be faulty, it will be the responsibility of the customer to pay for both the shipping to Current Connected, LLC. as well as the shipping back to the customer. This must be paid prior to return shipping. If this fee is not paid within 30 days, the product will be discarded.
- If items shipped back to Current Connected, LLC. have been found to be damaged due to gross negligence, improper installation or abuse, then no warranty coverage will be offered.
- Any faulty product must be returned to Current Connected, LLC. for failure analysis to help improve future products.
- Our warranty does not cover items that have been damaged due to gross negligence, improper installation or abuse. If you are unsure, you should contact us before installing the product.
- Our warranty does not cover normal wear and tear.
- Lithium batteries have finite cycle lives dependent on depth of discharge. We provide charge and discharge figures that will give you the greatest lifespan possible. Normal wear and tear is identified as all cells in a pack wearing evenly, which is not covered by warranty. We determine uneven wear as greater than 5% difference in capacity of any single cell in a pack, when properly utilizing a BMS.
- If the product is to be replaced, and we no longer carry the old product or it is out of stock, we will provide a store credit for the value of the product.
- This warranty policy is subject to change without notice. Please refer to our website for any updates to this policy.
- EnerAmp Batteries are subject to all other sections of this warranty, unless specifically modified by this section.
- EnerAmp Batteries are covered for a 10 year duration.
- SOK Batteries are subject to all other sections of this warranty, unless specifically modified by this section.
- SOK Batteries are covered by the manufacturer for 7 years. We cover the extended warranty from year 7 to year 10.
The equipment sold by Current Connected, LLC. is designed by the manufacturer to be installed ONLY by licensed, trained, and insured electrical installation professionals. We strongly advise the customer to seek the assistance of such a professional to exclusively perform the implementation of any of these products, and we make no warranty of the purchaser’s safety, success of equipment implementation, or compliance with local codes and regulations., often