Serial Number Breakdown
Serial numbers are broken down into 3 blocks; production line, production date and production number.
This battery will have been produced on the SK48100P production line, on April 30th, 2022, and it was the first battery off the line on that day.
V1.2.0 – January 2023
- This version begins with serial number SK48100P20220801001
- Batteries produced after above production date are now compatible with 2023 version of PC software.
- Stopped including undersized terminal cover / wire protectors, instead added caps to both terminals so they can be protected if unused. We now have available larger cable-end covers (sold separately) that support up to 4/0 AWG cable in liu of the covers previously included with the batteries
- Additional factory quality control and testing steps added.
- Batteries are shipping with UL stickers pre-applied.
V1.1.0 – June 2022
- This version begins with serial number SK48100P20220601001
- Racks upgraded from 4 slots to 5 slots
- Upgraded BMS – Still fully cross-compatible with previous versions.
- Supports new inverter communications (pending software upgrade).
V 1.0.0 – February 2022
- Initial Release