Featuring a pair of MPP Solar LV6548’s, this system is great for getting started with Off-Grid power systems, with less complication of wiring up a lot of components. This system is capable of powering up to 13kw of loads and has a built in Solar Charge Controllers to make wiring and installation a breeze. Just add batteries.
Note: This system is not a good choice if you have a lot of inductive loads such as air conditioners over 2 tons (24000BTU) without soft-start, well pump over 2 HP, or if you plan to run large power tools such as an air compressor, welder, or plasma cutter. In this application, we recommend our 20kVA Victron system instead since it has a much better surge capability.
- Two MPP Solar LV6548 All In One Inverter/Charger/Charge Controller
- Two 4ft long perfectly matched 1/0 cable sets to connect the inverters to the Lynx Distributor
- One Victron Lynx Distributor – a modular busbar/fuseholder that distributes your power to each device
- (2+1) 200A MegaFuses for each inverter connection – One of them is a spare just in case
- One 300A main fuse for your battery bank
Added with Solar Package:
- 4x PV disconnect switches to safely shut off your solar array
- 500ft Spool of 10 AWG 600v PV wire
- 40 pairs of MC4 connectors
- Crimping tool for MC4 connectors
- 4 pairs of MC4 “Y” connectors
There are no reviews yet.